International AcceptanceOur programs are designed in compliance with the norms and standards set by leading international industry associations such as:
•The American Welding Society (AWS)
•The Association Connecting Electronics Industries> (IPC)
•The North American Die Casting Association (NADCA) and others.
Programs are modular and duration ranges between 40 and 300 hours.
Certification testing is administered at DALUS facilities.
DALUS facilities and equipment are state-of-the-art.
Training in Welding and CuttingWe consider key occupational elements in each of our programs, as we believe welders must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
•Drawing and welding symbol interpretation
•Welding inspection and testing principles
certified welders / certified inspectors / certified educators
Training in electronicsNORMS AND STANDARS
Association Connecting Electronics Industries (IPC).
Training in Die Casting
- EC-102: Introduction to Die Casting
- EC-201: Magnesium Die Casting
- EC-202: Zinc Die Casting
- EC-211: Dimensional Repeatability
- EC-302/3: Metal Melting and Handling
- EC-305: Metallurgy of Die Casting Alloys
- EC-406: Machine Maintenance—Hydraulics
- EC-407: Machine Maintenance—Mechanics
- EC-408/9: Machine Maintenance—Electricity
- EC-410: Process Control
- EC-410/20: Process Control & Machine Systems
- EC-411: Die Casting Lubricants and Coolants
- EC-413: Die Cast Problem Solving
- EC-415: Die Cooling Systems Engineering
- EC-420: Machine Systems
- EC-501: Die Material Metallurgy & Extending Die Life
- EC-503 Die Coatings & Surface Treatments
- EC-506: Engineering Die Casting Dies
- EC-514: Gating Design
- EC-515: Die Casting Defects
- EC-606: Product Design
- EC-700: PQ2
- EC-710 Computer Modeling
- EC-806: Die Casting Cost Estimating
- EC-808: Activity-Based Costing
- EC-902: Operating the Die Casting Machine
- EC-908: Die Casting Machine Safety